Onderland Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 31
Go to
  • I wanted to start a Onderland Challenge to help motivate me to reach Onderland. I once was only 8 LBs away. But I backslide. The goal is to reach Onderland than you are out of the Challenge.

SW: 227.2
    GW: 199

Good Luck Everyone!

• I'm in!
    SW 233
    GW 199
  • I'm in.

SW: 214
  • I'm in.

SW 247

Dang 199...that would be so awesome!!

I have NEVER done a weight loss challenge. I have always been secretive about my weight and the numbers.
  • I wana join! I can't remember the last time I was in onderland my start weight is 204
  • Im in
    SW 254
    GW 199
  • I totally want to join!
    SW:209
    GW:198
  • I'm in!
    I've gained 10 lbs is the past 3 weeks, need this. Been trying to get to Onderland for 3 years!
  • Im in....onederland that would be awesome and sooner rather than later. And then keeping it off....that's the ultimate goal.

SW~211.8
  • I'm totally in.
    CW: 217.8
    18.8 lbs to go.

Oh & my ticker/stats are off & i'm being totally stubborn about changing them. I'm hoping that I have about 3 lbs of water weight on right now. If i'm still at 217.8 on Friday, then I'll change everything.
  • I'm in too!

SW: 209
  • I am definitely in!

SW: 220.8
  • Onderland challenge
    I guess may be pretty dumb, what is Onderland?
  • You're not dumb. All of us are looking to get under 200 pounds into 1**-land territory..
  • Im in also for some reason this goal has been so hard for me. I havent been in onederland since 1999!