• I'm In!! SW:206
    Onederland GW:199
  • Sw: 229.6
    Cw: 212.8 (-16.8)
    Gw: 199.0
  • Sw: 218
    Cw: 202
    Gw: 199
  • I am in too...Just not sure how long it will take me!

SW- 303
    CW- 269
    GW- 199
  • Quote: I am in too...Just not sure how long it will take me!

SW- 303
    CW- 269
    GW- 199
    Dont worry there will be always people joining! Ive been trying to make it to onederland for a while lol. Good luck!!!
  • Sw: 218
    Cw: 201.2
    Gw: 199

Any day now! I can't tell you how frustrating it was to plateau at 203 for a month. But I seem to be on the move again.
  • Ok Miss VickieLou! Thank you for starting this thread! You brought me to Onederland today!!

SW: 218
    CW: 199!!!!
    GW: 199

Goal met!!
  • Eliana on reaching ONDERLAND! I'm so Happy for You!

to anyone I missed that has made it to ONDERLAND! I was out of town for four days and haven't been checking this thread as much as I should. Eliana is in another thread I'm in and I knew she was getting close to Onderland.
  • Hello ladies I saw 240.8 today so hopefully I will finally get out of the 240's Im doing a detox and have lost five lbs in the first five days. Hope everyone is well!
  • Good Luck on your detox, Matilda! Bravo on losing 5 LBS!

Good Luck Everyone, We can do it!
  • Matilda, 5 pound in 5 days? Wow! That's a great leap forward!
  • Im down another lb this morning 239!! Hopefully come tuesday I will have lost five more lbs. On this detox ive been averaging about a lb and a half per day.

Ive not been serious these past few months so I needed this push!
  • Matilda - what kind of detox are you doing? I've been doing my own version of a detox but haven't stepped on the scale to see the results yet. I will do that on Monday. I'm glad it's working for you!!

I want in on this challenge. I was at my lowest of 186 right before Thanksgiving and then I gave up and ballooned back up to 213.50. (Sad face). It took a while to get motivated again (like...this Monday) but at least I found it. So I'm back in the swing of things hoping to get back to 186 and then beyond.
  • Quote: Matilda - what kind of detox are you doing? I've been doing my own version of a detox but haven't stepped on the scale to see the results yet. I will do that on Monday. I'm glad it's working for you!!

I want in on this challenge. I was at my lowest of 186 right before Thanksgiving and then I gave up and ballooned back up to 213.50. (Sad face). It took a while to get motivated again (like...this Monday) but at least I found it. So I'm back in the swing of things hoping to get back to 186 and then beyond.
    I am doing the nine day fatsmash detox(dr Ian Smith) you mainly eat fruits and veggies and some other things. you can google info on it there is also a book and a fatsmashforum.com there are some threads on this site about it also in the diet section.

Detox gives me the push I need because Ive been slacking the past few months. I only lose when Im active and eating right. It cant be one thing for me I have to do both.