so its been a while...

• I haven't been reading this forum like I was in the past and I apologize.

Things are moving along and I'm finally out of the 260s. The next big thing for me is to lose 7.6 more pounds when my total loss will be 200 pounds. What is funny is that even when I hit that point, I'll still be "obese". HA!

Anyway, I've really taken up running and I have my first 5K on Dec 5th. I think running has been the best thing I ever did.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner I'd really want to tell you all how thankful I am to have found this site and all of you for the support and encouragement over the years. I will definitely try to be a better 3FC'er.
  • Congrats on getting out of the 260's... you're well into the 250's now... and well on your way to being 'Overweight.'

Thanks for posting on 3FC... you are an inspiration to us all! Happy Turkey Day!
  • Matt, congratulations on all your progress; you're doing just great. I'm glad the running is going well; good luck on your upcoming 5k!
  • Good to see you, Matt! Congrats on leaving the 260's . Looking good in your new pic!
  • WTG Matt! WOO HOO on your soon to be OVERWEIGHT goal!! YaHoo!
  • Congratulations Matt
    Congratulations, Matt, on the two plus years of your journey, on your loss of 192 pounds, and for taking up running.

You're on a roll.

[Now just resign Jason Bay and you're all set, LOL.]
  • You have done an incredible job thus far. And your presence is very much valued here at 3FC. Looking forward to hearing more of your continued success and progress!!
  • WOW - that is impressive! Congrats to you!!
  • Matt, look at you! you skinny minnie!

have fun with the runs! such good causes.

thanks for all the inspiration, happy Tday
  • Congrats! That is amazing and such will power!
  • Congrats!