These ads are cracking me up...

• Had to post this, this add over there ----> is cracking me up. Ya know those ads on the right side of the screen, I know you've seen this one... for shape fx leggings it says, "designed to make the body you have look like the body you want" HAHAHA. Those things must be made with some space age material if they think they are gonna shape up all 5'2, 227# of this gal! I also love how the model is like 6' and 100# or something. I guess muffin tops don't sell leggings. I love ads, they brighten my day.
    Has anyone else out there laughed at this ad too?

Have a great day!
  • I like that they have been advertsing the cel fire coupon for crescent rolls. Yea crescent rolls while Im dieting great idea LOL
  • Remember that the site owners have no say in what ads Google inflicts on us! Some of them ARE pretty funny on a Diet Support website.
  • Very funny. I totally agree!!!
  • The ad changes every time you log-on, right now it says "1 Flat Stomach Rule: Obey"
  • there's one with a beautifully shaped woman (but just shows torso and arms) wearing a tiny little dress. and I think the product is a waist shaper ("to make the body you have look like the body you want")...sure...it will shape the waist...but it won't do anything about my oversized arms bursting out of the little cap sleeves
  • Some are rather funny and ostentatious. But we might as well get a laugh out of those ads
  • I have Firefox and AdBlock, I don't see any ads.