New Sayonara to the 140's challenge

You're on Page 29 of 29
Go to
  • Hey honey!

Yeah, it is very rough, but I'm so grateful. She's very intense about working certain muscle groups on certain days, and lordie can I feel it. Monday we did chest, and it still hurts to open my arms up to put on my jacket. Yesterday we did legs, and the half-squatting motion I make to sit on a chair (or a toilet..) is seeming more and more painful by the minute... tomorrow is working out the back, then next Monday it's arms.

I got my gym membership yesterday. I just wanted to stick to a few more "trial" sessions, but of course they sat me down with their sales manager, and he talked and talked and talked until I agreed to sign up yesterday. I like going to the gym. But I HATE the way gyms operate.

I can't wait for all this to start paying off, so I'm sticking at it. I've worked out plenty before, but I've never pushed myself the way my friend pushes me, and I know that if I keep going, I'm going to be looking and feeling better in no time.

I'm back to calorie-counting as well, and trying to bring healthy snacks that I enjoy to work. Today I've got grapes, a banana, a rice cake and a fiber1 bar. Not that the bar is very healthy, but... I need a bit of a treat.