New Sayonara to the 140's challenge

You're on Page 25 of 29
Go to
  • <bumps our thread up>

Hey girlies. Looks like we're all losing well...keep on keeping on!

I haven't been very active in this thread, but I've spent a loooong time in the 140's, it seems like. I think I may finally be getting close to moving on though. I was 142.0 when I woke up this morning, 140.2 after working out (water weight that I sweat out), but in the middle of the day after drinking a few bottles of water and breakfast and lunch, I was still only 141.6. I normally don't weigh so frequently, but I was feeling smaller today, and I wanted to see if the scale reflected that, and it did I lose weight in little whooshes, hopefully I'll whoosh right out of the 140's this time!

I know my ticker says 140 is my goal, but I'm ultimately aiming to get to 135, then maintaining between 135-140. So, I'm getting there!!
  • Woooo! Congrats on being so close to goal! I was 140.2 this morning too! I think we might be almost outta here.
  • Wow - everyone's doing so well! Congrats chicks!!

Me...down to 142.5 this morning - finally broken my plateau - woohoo!
  • Yay for breaking your plateau! I bounced back up a little bit this morning, which I expected, so I'm going to drink water, water, water and keep on moving.
  • I'm 143.7 pounds today! yay.

stringbean-good job on breaking the plateau
  • so after all of this bouncing back and forth between 142.8 and 144.6, I'm finally making progress!! Yesterday I was 142.8, I decided not to count it and wait to see if the numbers stuck today, and not only did they stick today, but I'm down to 142.0!!! This weekend I'm DEFINITELY going to be good! I'm so close to 20lbs, I can taste it!
  • Quote: so after all of this bouncing back and forth between 142.8 and 144.6, I'm finally making progress!! Yesterday I was 142.8, I decided not to count it and wait to see if the numbers stuck today, and not only did they stick today, but I'm down to 142.0!!! This weekend I'm DEFINITELY going to be good! I'm so close to 20lbs, I can taste it!
    That's awesome!! If you're anything like me, you might drop a bit more. I lose in spurts and then won't budge for awhile.

I was all the way at 140.2 this morning, but I'm not sure how confident I am that that's a real weight. I change my ticker every morning, probably overkill to most people, but it keeps me accountable.

So, yay for me that I've technically reached my goal weight. But, I'm 99% positive that I want to get down to 135 and maintain under 140.
  • ^That's exactly what I want too. My initial goal was 140, but I feel like I could do 5 lbs more. I haven't been in the 130's for about 7 years! It's my TOM right now too, so that's the other problem. I also had my calorie allowance set too low, so I was overeating, but I fixed that and I'm happy now!
  • Good morning ladies! I'm finally back on track and decided to jump back in this thread. I fell off the wagon hard after I sprained my ankle, and I went back up to 145. But I jumped back on, and this morning I was down to 141.6. Almost all the damage I did is gone! I've also been able to exercise again since my ankle is feeling better. It's not entirely 100%, so no running, but I've been getting a lot of walking in.
    It's good to be back.
  • today was a good day for me. I ran a lil over 3 miles at 6.4mph, so I can feel myself getting stronger.

jade-its good your feeling better with your ankle. a few days ago my knee was hurting a little so I decided to take it easy for the next workout and it helped.

samantha & mkendrick-good luck with your goals
  • Thanks energie! I did some back reading in the thread from where I last posted, and you've made some awesome progress! You're kicking butt!
    I sprained my ankle pretty badly right before valentines day. I was on crutches for a week, and used an ace bandage for a month. And the last couple of days I've been pain free for the first time. I'm still hesitant to run, because I don't want to push it, but it is definitely getting there.
  • Thanks energie!

141.8 today!!!

edit: I went to the gym and such today, and now I'm 140.8. Thank you TOM whoosh and water weight!
  • Well, I made it out of the 140s somehow... 139.4 this morning! So I guess I'm going to head on over to the 130's thread! Hope to see you guys there soon!
  • woohoo! after a plateau of what seemed forever at 145, there it was: a 2.5lb whoosh this morning. Now at 142.5, I can almost smell the 130s!!
  • Still 140.8 today, so the numbers stuck!!