Wow and OMG and just Wow

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I already posted this in the November weight loss challenge thread, but I have to tell you chicks too.

OMG This morning my darling scale gave me 189.2. I had to check it over and over again, got the same thing every time. That number means so many things to me. I'm in a new decade. I've lost 55 pounds. My I.D. card is no longer a lie. I weigh less than I have any conscious memory of ever weighing. I have 1 very vague memory of 120ish, but that doesn't exactly count since I was in elementary school at the time. Even when I was a teen and was trying really hard for a few years I only managed to keep my weight 190-195. Now years later I know that it was because of my undiagnosed PCOS and am actually quite proud of those years of being able to maintain under 200 with no meds. However, dropping below that 190 line feels absolutely amazing.

It's also kinda crazy and a bit terrifying, but in a fun way, lol.

I had set my goals and I was trying really hard to make myself believe that I really could get to them, but I don't think I actually felt that I could until this morning. Seeing that scale read below 190 makes me know that if I continue to want it to do so it will one day read 175 and 150 and 125 and 115.

I know I haven't been part of 3FC for very long, but you have helped me get here and I know you will help me keep going and I want to thank all of you. Those of you who are even newer than me and you are wondering if you can do this, if you have the strength - you can and you do. If I can get below 190 we can all do anything!
  • THat is AWESOME!!!!! As a fellow PCOS'er, I know how AWESOME and HARD it is to get and keep the weight off.

CONGRATS!!!!
  • YAY! That is wonderful. I SO understand the "new decade" thing. Man, do I ever! Go you!
  • That is incredibly awesome! Congratulations!!!!!
  • That is so exciting! Congratulations!
  • Wonderful! Congratulations to you!
  • That is awesome Roxy! Congrats!
  • Woo hoo!!!!! Good for you!
  • Very cool! I saw 189.7 last week for a day or two and it felt great! I've fluctuated up by a pound or two this past week but just seeing the weight for a day or so was very inspiring, so I know how you felt. Way to go!
  • You are doing fabulous!
  • YAY! Way to GO!!!
  • Right on, Roxy! I'm really happy for you. Congrats on doing it!!!
  • Wow and OMG and Wow again...I can't imagine!!! WTG

I saw somewhere where someone took a pic of their scale with them standing on it...man oh man when I hit 250...I am gonna do that....

GOOD 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Way to go Roxy!
  • wow! great job- how inspiring!