Alternachicks Weigh out there!

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • Yeah!!!
    Way to go, Soozie! Keep up the good work girl!

Virginia
  • Well I think I am down another pound to 157. It showed up 2 days in a row so I think that's what it is. But I am not sure if it will stay. Today is suppose to be day 1 of my period and all I want is salty foods.

woo hoo to all you girls! keep on losing!!!!
  • way to go Sojo, Soozie and Squeaker
  • Hi Chicks
    I have not weighed in yet as I do not use my scales now for an accurate reading as they are way off from the doc's and TOPS. I go tonight to weigh in , and when I return I will log on and tell you , hopefully of my lose , but not sure. Has been a bad week stress wise!
    Virginia
  • Hi ladies. Good luck tonight with your weigh in Virginia. Thanks for the accolades girls. Meant to get to gym today....didn't...still six days left in the week...
    I'll be back in here on Monday! Love, Soozie
  • ellis, darling...

Not that I know first hand, (THANK GOD!) but an enema bag holds the water with which you...you know!

Keep in mind I DO work in a hospital, which is why I know about such things...There is actually one doctor there who orders "Milk and Molasses" enemas for his patients. I swear. I don't know if squirting that up your butt does any better than plain ol' water. Maybe....ah, never mind...I could get really gross here...
  • Me again...I did also want say:
    congrats to all you LOSERS out there!
  • oh icky poo
  • My feelings EXACTLY!!!!!!!
  • Maybe you should say, "sticky poo."

Okay, I am REALLY done now!
  • Glutton for Punishment
    Well, call me crazy... but I went and did something stupid and took my body measurements. Trust me, it wasn't pretty. I haven't done this in a long time, however, I used to take measurements weekly. I am debating whether or not to go back and look at all my skinnier measurements. Geez... and I thought I was so fat back then.

Well, at least I have a starting point from which to measure my pending SUCCESS!!
  • ooooo la la!! Sojo, can we all post our measurements? I'll measure and post if YOU will!!
  • "MOMMY!!!!! I'm scared............"
  • Yikes!
    I don't know about this... I'm brave but this is indeed scary!

Is anyone else game?

• Okay girls, let's do this. I just got up, and I know it's a little early to weigh (4 AM), but I'm up to 194. That means I've gained 9 pounds in the last few weeks. Granted my depression has been bad, but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
    I'm going to measure today and post. I want to see the big numbers and I want to see them get smaller!!
    If anyone else is doing this, should we have a measurement thread, or just post them here?
    xo