11 day update!

• Today is the 11th day I have been on this plan, and this am, I weighed 199.5!! I made it under the 200 mark (by a sliver) and I am elated! That is a total loss of 7.5 pounds in 11 days! I must say I am so happy I can barely contain myself! I am staying on plan with ease, and I wish I had found it sooner! Goal one is almost accheived!
  • WAY TO GO Jaimie!

I find the food tastes so much better as the pounds melt off!
  • Good start. You might even reach your goal ahead of time! Add water and some exercise as you go and you will love the results.
  • What plan are you on?? That's really great, good job!
  • You are right! That scale makes it sooo worth it! I am really happy so far with everything! And how FANTASTIC would it be to make an early goal! I would be on cloud nine...especially if I could pull it off by March! One can always hope! Thanks for the encouragement ladies!
  • ThicknPretty- I am doing Medifast. It consists of 5 Medifast meals (shakes, bars, oatmeals, soups, puddings, etc) and then 1 lean and green meal per day. You drink a lot of water. Your body goes into mild ketosis (fat burn mode) and stays there. It works and it works fast! Most diets you lose water weight the first few days, but with this it is more consistent loss.

My losses:
    Day Amount
    1 -2
    2 +1
    3 -1
    4 same
    5 -.5
    6 -.5
    7 -1.5
    8 -.5
    9 -.5
    10 -.5
    11 -1.5

As you can see, it really is consistent!