DiGiorno 200 Calorie Portion Pizzas

• I love 'em!
  • I saw these the other day in the store and I was like no way do they taste good... I'm glad you let us know how they taste
  • Yay...thanks for letting us all know...I love finding new, yummy foods that don't kill me on calories and are nutritious and acceptable! I'm always scared to just buy it and try it though because...you never know with some of that stuff!

I'm gonna try one tomorrow!
  • ha ha, I meant accessable
  • Do they have a special name? I went to the Digiorno website and couldn't find them
  • ToutDeSuite - Thanks sooo much for this recommendation! I usually just grab Lean Cuisine pizzas, had given up looking in the "regular" pizza section and never would've noticed these. I tried them yesterday and they are yummy!

Mollewogg - I looked too and it appears they haven't been added to the products page yet, but there's a little blurb about them with a pic on the "what's new" page. It won't let me post a link here because I'm too new, but if you go to kraftfoods, then select Products from the top tab, then click on What's New and scroll down to the bottom you'll see it.