Get me out of the 190s!! Who else???

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • WOW! You all are doing so good...I haven't read this thread for a while...I'm down to 192...but I was 190.6 on Friday...Down from 193 on Monday??? I'm so confused about my weight...its up, then down, then up, then down...I haven't had a constant, 2-3 days in a row weigh-in FOREVER!!! I stopped taking the BC pill at the beginning of November (i'd been on them for 13 yrs straight)...starting TOM today...maybe this has something to do w/it, but I dunno...when it said 190.6 I was SO EXCITED, but then the next day it was 191.6 and 192 the next...I didn't really go over my cal AND i rode the recumbent for atleast 10miles/day...SO FRUSTRATED!

Angee...A SIZE 12 IS MY FIRST NSV that I'm aiming for...I'm still in a 16...I'm so envious...YOU'RE DOING AWESOME!!! And just since June...what plan are you following???

EVERYONE ELSE: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
  • Welp, I take it back...finally 2 days in a row w/the same number on the scale! YAY! 190.4...finally going in the right direction...ONLY .5 til I'm outta the 190s....oh what a day it'll be!!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE'S DOING OK!!!
  • Good work, KDM! I've noticed that my weight can fluctuate, too, which is why I TRY not to weigh every day. Try. Sometimes I can't help myself, but I know that if I don't like the number, I'm not going to be very much fun that day. lol

I count calories and exercise 7 days a week. That's really it. I eat whole grains, fresh produce, etc...run, spin, and doing strength training. Pretty straightforward, but it's really working well for me.

I've noticed that in most jeans, I still need a 14 because of my dumb child-bearin' hips. But I particuarly LOVE Seven jeans...almost entirely because I wear a 12 in them...heh heh heh.

Keep up the fantastic work, KDM!
  • KDM, well done

Angee, I'm on the same lines as you, just plain old fashioned caloriecounting and some exercise which I'm trying to up and also make it a lifelong habit.

And I have some exciting news, today I'm out of the 190's by a whisker as I weighed in at 189.8 AFTER breakfast But I won't make it official until Friday, just to make sure my weight actually stays at 180-something.
  • unofficial congrats, sanna maria (haha)! I'm sure Friday will cement it. Nice work!! Hope to join you in the 180s thread very soon...

I weighed in this morning and saw a 191! Finally!!!!...I've been stuck on 193 for a week. I'm planning to work my feet off this week to hit 189 by my official Saturday weigh-in. I don't know, but fingers crossed. If not, I at least want to hit 190, which will be my 60 lbs lost mark...that'd be pretty exciting, too!
  • HUGE CONGRATS girls! I make slower progress, but I'll get there!
  • Gahhh! I'm at 193...these 90's have taken forever!!!
  • YAY! Sanna!!! I may also be out...scale read 189.6 this morning...I'll make it official (change my tickers) when I get another read below 190! LoL

Angee...you're almost there!! KEEP IT UP!!!!

Paradoxx & Varsity...YOU CAN DO IT!!! i keep telling myself slow & steady wins the race....I've been in the 190's since Sept....
  • Whoo hoo to everyone that is losing!

I got into a size 14! heck yes and before I am going home I am pumped.
  • It's official!!! Finally left the 190's....2days in a row at 189.6..YAY!

YOU GUYS CAN DO THIS!!!! Good luck...
  • Angee Phalangee, thank you!! Hope you and everyone else join the 180's thread very soon, it looks a bit dusty so it needs some livening up

Lackie, wow and congrats!

Paradoxx, you'll definitely get there

Varsity, you're already halfway to your minigoal, you'll be there before you know it

KDM, congrats!! See you in the 180's thread
  • 194!!! yay the 190's are moving way faster than the low 200's did. For that I am thankful. Now I want out of the 190's. I joined the Y today. I plan on it being my second home...I am so ready to be done with the 190's :-)
  • I just got under 200 for the first time in 10 years. As excited as I am to finally be in the 190's, I really can't wait to get out! I have 10 lbs to go. I'm hoping to be in the 180's by Valentine's Day.
  • Mikayala - Way to go! You're getting pretty close to the 180s!

Skinnycow - HUGE congrats! I've never been more excited than when I saw that 1 on the scale. It's like a huge weight (pardon the pun) off your shoulders. You must be thrilled!
  • So I hit an awesome milestone yesterday...I bought my first Victoria's Secret bras since I was 19 (SIX years)!! I can finally fit into them again! I was in a 42DDD 5 months ago...and now I'm in a 36DD!

...and my back takes a sigh of relief and says thank you...