My Before and After

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • Wow!!! You look great good job!
  • You look fantastic. We have an active low carb forum here. I'm sure you would be a big inspiration there. Hope you'll stick around.
  • AMAZING!!!!!!! LOVE THE COSTUME TOO!
    The Flinstones ROCK!
  • Quote: You look fantastic. We have an active low carb forum here. I'm sure you would be a big inspiration there. Hope you'll stick around.

I have to admitt I'm really not a committed low carber. I guess I have been able to control my weight because I only allow myself carbs/sugar if I am out on a date, eating out or at a family event.

Life is good. What has worked for me is eating what I want, just less of it. And if I do go a little overboard, I am always willing to put in extra work at the gym.

Those supposed calorie counters on the cardio machines at my gym always give me a little reality check though...once I realized the effort it takes to burn 500 calories on a cardio machine...I've become a lot more conscious about what and how much of what I allow in my body.

• WOW - WOW - WOW!!

Thank you so much for posting, Caroline - this is exactly what I needed to see - I'm at the beginning of a very long journey and to read your story and see the living proof of hard work and determination has inspired, comforted and rejuvenated me - what a transformation! The beauty of your body and your spirit is amazing - what a testimony!

• WOW! Super job! Congratulations!!!
  • [QUOTE=leeway;3010799]
    WOW - WOW - WOW!!

These dancing Smilies are hilarious! They're really getting down!
    BEFORE
    carolinebefore2.jpg

AFTER
    ac.jpg

• You look absolutely Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for sharing these.
  • gorgeous!
  • OMG!!! You look fantastic! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • Amazing you look beautiful and radiant, nice to see
  • Congratulations, you look wonderful! Thank you for posting. This is such an encouragement.
  • Wow! Congrats!! You don't even look like the same person. It's amazing what weight loss can do.
  • Wow! You are truly an inspiration! I checked out your MySpace page too. Nice.
  • What an accomplishment! You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!