20 Somethings Photo Album 2

You're on Page 4 of 34
Go to
  • mama You are gorgeous! Looks like your trip was a blast
  • you guys are all so pretty! I love looking at these pictures. It's great to see where people have gone, how they've changed, and the things they've done.
  • LOL mama the one of you and your son on the bike is sooo adorable!!
  • Garstar, that is the nicest thing I have heard in a while. Thank you so much and right back at you. Seriously.

And, Forestroad, my kid had a hold of me so tight -- I think he really thought we were fleeing whatever that background was -- Terminator Salvation, I believe. That trip was so fun that we are going back to San Francisco in April. We are going to do a Segway Tour, hit the Golden Great Bridge, an A's game, Coit Tower, all the things we had to miss because of time. If anyone needs pointers of what to do in San Fran and you are not there, my baby's daddy is from there and knows all the great stuff to go do.

By the way, thank you guys for sharing your pics; it is truly inspiring. I am going to be sad in a few months when I will feel like a lurker on the 20-somethings page -- I'll be 30! Ick.
  • Thought I'd post a few before and afters in here for my 20-somethin gals.

both of these befores are from a girls only road trip this last may...

and 54 lbs later...

my head is missing unfortunately...me in my workout clothes...

creepy, but this is me with my halloween make-up on...

less creepy...
  • Here are some pictures of me with my nieces and nephew at the McDonalds Play Place. It was so much fun! The slide was super fast.
    me and my niece Maddy

me with my nephew Nathaniel and then with my niece Annie
  • mama: Disneyland looks like it was a blast. My sister lived in San Diego for a few months while her husband was stationed at Naval Base San Diego and she went to Disneyland a few times. We are road tripping out there when he comes back from Iraq and we're hoping to experience a little Disney magic.

angee: You're looking awesome!

Skinnycow: That slide looks like some serious fun.
  • From this past week, after my sorority initiation. I'm on the right, my gf is on the left. We don't always run around in almost-matching white dresses.

I've been avoiding cameras like my life depends on it recently, so there are very few shots of me currently. But I like this one decently so.
  • so I thought that I'd post a couple of progress pictures. =D

I'm starting to see a difference...barely. lol

Oh, and here is one I took because I was all excited because I FINALLY fit into one of my old favorite pairs of jeans. I'm still muffin topping a BIT, but I think if I wore a hoodie I'd wear them out in public =D

it's not the best quality picture...and it's hard to even SEE the jeans...but thats just because I love really dark jeans...haha
  • You look GREAT!! You are right where I was a year ago! Sadly I have managed to gain it all back.. guess thats what a husband comming home does to you! =) Trust me.. even if YOU don't notice the difference EVERYONE else does!!! Keep up the great work!
  • This is what I do when I'm bored and awake at 5am. No work today so I'm taking full advantage of being up all night Decided to use this picture as my avatar because the other one was too summery

• ducky - you're adorable, and i love that dress!

divine - you can totally see a difference, and you're looking verrry good!

kurri - you have super pretty eyes...I'm jealous!
  • Gah, I have lots of catching up to do! You are all looking FABULOUS!!! Divine, I can totally see a difference, and congrats on the old jeans fitting! And Kurri, you're adorable! Great picture
  • Very Subtle Progress Photos! - Nowhere near where I want to be, but it's a start.
    Before: 209

After: 194

Before

After
  • mamabekki - those pictures aren't subtle at all. I see a HUGE difference...especially in the tummy area =D