Threadkiller Fab Fourteen

You're on Page 1 of 35
Go to
  • OK , Threadkiller Lean Mean Thirteen is history, Fab Fourteen is here !
  • 'Bout Freaking Time!!!!
  • Hey, I gave you a chance , I went to Frankie, Johnny and Luigi's , Too for dinner last night and still it lived on.
  • My Penne alla Vodka at Ciao's was amazing as always....Angies's zucchini spaghetti was good but nothing beats the the penne all vodka....
  • OK I had New York Style Lasagna and brought enough home for dinner tonight.
  • Never heard of NY style lasagna....what's it all about?
  • To tell you the truth it didn't look or taste much different than any other lasagna but it was a huge serving ! While waiting for a table it gave me an opportunity to observe all the obese people there are. Whole families, Mom, Dad and the kids, not just pleasingly plump but obese and then some.
  • i see we finally did the last one in today. and here i was cleaning out the spare bedroom to get it ready to be remodeled.
  • Now I really, REALLY want lasagna for sinner. The store closes at six so I'll try to stall until then.
  • mrsaugie, I waited around and nobody wanted to deliver the coup de grace. So I gritted my teeth and did it myself.
  • Quote: ..... lasagna for sinner....
    Can I join your church RUTH? At mine all we get is a wafer and a small...very small...cup of wine....for the sinner
  • We have to pull a piece of bread off the loaf and dip it into the wine . nt much nutrition there.
  • I didn't have to go help at the bazaar at church today...yipee...Angie brought me home a to-go plate of turkey ~ mashed potatoes/gravy ~ green beans in some awesome sauce ~ stuffing ~ cranberry sauce ~ roll and pumpkin pie...all for $7.00!

My only complaint to her?...

why didn't you get one for us for dinner babe?

She told me there might be some to-go boxes leftover on sale at church tomorrow...

anyone else want one?
  • Save me one.
  • Will do!