40# loss!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I haven't weighed myself since Sunday morning but I do like to weigh myself often just to stay on track. Anyway, after sleeping in and eating a late breakfast I thought, what the heck--jump on the scale and see what's going on. Today I officially hit the 40# mark!

I see onederland coming soon. I am not pressuring myself but I also see it coming by Christmas or very soon after. Boy, is this motitvation for staying on plan through the holidays!

Woohoo!!!
  • Oh that is so awesome! How bout this... we race to onderland TOGETHER!!!! ready set... let's go!
  • WTG!! We can all definitely do it
  • Quote: Oh that is so awesome! How bout this... we race to onderland TOGETHER!!!! ready set... let's go!
    That would be fun!!!! You're on!!! Anyone else?
  • Way to go on the 40 pound loss! Fantastic!
  • Wow, that's awesome! I can't wait until I can say I've lost 40 pounds!(Hopefully by the time I get back to school).
  • That is awesome, ANewCreation! You will be in onderland before you know it!

I am running to onderland myself but know better than to get in a race with cfmama! You racers can wave at plodders like me when you pass us. I will be the one cheering for you!
  • Congratulations!! Keep up the hard work & you'll reach your goals in no time!!
  • Quote: That is awesome, ANewCreation! You will be in onderland before you know it!

I am running to onderland myself but know better than to get in a race with cfmama! You racers can wave at plodders like me when you pass us. I will be the one cheering for you!
    I hear ya!!! I'm hoping she will take my hand and drag me across the finish line with her! LOL!
  • Way to go!!
  • You guys are slayin me! lol! Don't forget I've been stalling/plateauing for a bit and am not even really sure I'm out of it yet! I might be asking for you both to drag me across!!!
  • I would love to get there by 1/1...if it happens, FABULOUS. If it doesn't, eh, I'll get there sometime.
  • NO way I can get there by new years. I'll be the other cheer girl. go go ...go ladies, go ladies..go!
  • Congratulations, you're going to love Onderland! You'll be there before you know it.
  • 40 pounds! That's awesome....Congratulations