Thursday Weigh-In Results for all us Turkeys

• Here we are in a holiday month.

Come here to post your scale results!

• Hi all,
    I guess I'm starting us off this week.

I'm happy to say that I've made my goal weight on my tracker.
    I weighed at the doctor's office so it is official.

• congratulations
  • Thanks, Mimi---
    Now the hard part is keeping it off.
  • hi everyone.
    Today I went back to WW after having my baby.
    And I was 2.4 pounds less than when i got pregnant .I am so happy.

Tina: congratulations I hope i can be there in less than 6 months.
  • wfonseca3017, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post. I wasn't able to access the forum for the longest time.
    Anyway, we are so glad you found us. Congratulations on having your baby!!!! You are doing really good. Keep up the work.
    And, please continue to come back here!
    Tina
  • Hello,

Just finding this thread now, and although it doesn't look like too many people are weighing in, I thought I would.

I weighed in last night at my meeting and lost 2.8 lbs this week. That makes 9.2 pounds in total for my first 4 weeks on weight watchers. Hoping to keep up that pace for the rest of my journey!!
  • Hi all,
    Megan---welcome to the group!!!!! That's a great loss for your first 4 weeks. Please keep posting here. Others seem to be taking a little while but am sure they'll be back.

Caleighsmommy posted on the Chatters Thread that she is down a total of 10.4 pounds!
    Mimi has lost 15 pounds in 5 weeks!

I was up one pound but that's because I just ate Chinese food. I know not to do that before weighing. I'm not changing my tracker, though.

Who else has some news?????
  • Hi,
    I'm just now able to get on this thread.
    I weighed right before Thanksgiving. I was within 1/2 pound of my goal of 10 pounds. (I'm not changing my tracker. )
    I'm sure all the dressing and other things have not helped this holiday. But I have been exercing.

How did you do?????