Hello I Need Help!!

• Hello! I havent been on here in a while but I have been doing WW for the last 10 months and I have lost 66 pounds as of last week. But I am having a horrible time stop eating I seem like I am eating anything that isn't nailed down for the past couple of days and it is driving me crazy.

I plan my whole day out and it seems the more I plan the more I go crazy and after i eat it all I don't want nothing else but I feel that is how I make myself feel better. I don't want to put on what weight I have lost.

any help????
  • I think you have to tackle whatever issue is on your mind since you said you feel that's how you make yourself feel better. If it's boredom maybe get a hobby that takes up some time? I started taking up crochet and I'm having a lot of fun with it

If it's stress maybe do something to unwind? A hot bath? Read a book?
  • Are you hungry? Or just bored? I know that when I get bored, I sometimes run to the fridge and then realize I am not even hungry. And going outside for a walk used to help me. Good luck though, that's amazing that you have lost that much weight. Keep going and just believe in yourself! I think belief that you can do it is the first step.
  • I also have a really bad habit of eating when I'm bored. Now, to avoid boredom binging, I force myself to either take a walk or do some other activity. Usually, i'm not hungry anymore once i'm done!