100 Pound Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Hey guys!

Let's see if we can lose a combined 100 pounds! Do we want to pick a date??
  • I'm in...and looking forward to it!
  • I'm in, and I say we start Tue. or Wed, with a Tue WI. Anyone have a better day to start or WI. I am flexible
    XOXO
  • I saylet's weigh in Tuesday, today. No better day to start than today!

I am 249.

Oh. My. $*&(*$&(#*&(*&%($#*&%(#*$&
  • I want in too! But I didn't weigh today...can I just go with what my Friday weight was? I think i am about the same anyway...251.6! Ah!
    I usually weigh on Thursday or Friday but I can do whatever works for the group
  • I weighed last night and I am 192. I am in for a Tuesday weigh in and will began my new plan today. I am starting with trying to loose 2 pounds to get to 190.

Comically
    Tragic.

• I'm in.186.
  • Hahaha Kim I love that poster. I'd love to put it up at work....however I think if I could fix all the attitude problems I might be out of a job lol
  • 244...that's just depressing. If I wasn't going to walk later I sure am now
  • 263....How the **** did this happen?
  • Oh ladies, it sounds like we're all in the same boat!

What are our plans?

Mine are:

1.) Get a 30 minute workout in every weekday morning.
    2.) Walk at least 30 minutes on my lunch break.
    3.) Journal everything I eat and drink.
    4.) Eat OP.

Today is a new day girls, we can do this. I am tired of being fat. I've ben fat my WHOLE life. Enough is enough.

I think I can do anything I set my mind to, but can't lose weight. WTF?? Seriously?? I CAN AND WILL DO THIS.
  • Tuesday works for me too!Today's WI...160.4 lbs
  • Alright...so when is the first weigh in?
    100 lbs is A LOT for a small group of people...unless we push the goal out aways...I'd like to see if we can lose 50 lbs as a group by Christmas! What do you think? I'm keeping in mind smaller, short term goals seem to work better (in my opinion anyway)