I did it! Goal!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • On Saturday morning at 9 a.m. I weighed in and finally met my goal!!!! I was bursting! It was the original goal I set for myself when I joined Jenny Craig. Now, I'm going to go for another 10 lbs., but am letting myself bask in the success.

Have any of you felt like you were jinxing yourself my sharing your success? The last 10 pounds took forever and fully expect it to take until next spring for the next 10. I am happy, motivated and a little scared!
  • congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations! It's motivating to hear that although it takes a while, those last few pounds do come off! I have a little over 10 pounds left to lose and sometimes feel discouraged. Good luck with your next 10!
  • Congratulations! I hope you will share more about your journey at some point but enjoy the moment for now.
  • Congrats! It seems like the less you have to lose, the harder it is to get rid of it!

• Bask, baby, bask! You deserve and have earned the right!

Congratulations on meeting your goal - what an achievement - and don't let those additional 10 pounds intimidate or scare you - you have faced the challenge and won, knowing what it takes to get it done!

Thanks so much for sharing your success - keep up the good work - let us know when those 10 pounds are history!

• Congratulations PegDav!

Your success is an encouragement to me Keep up your great work without a worry about the last 10; they'll melt away.

Jean
  • Congratulations!!
  • Woohoo! Congratulations!!!
  • Excellent! Congratulations on meeting your goal!!
  • Great job! Thanks for posting.
  • Just knowing that someone fought off those last 10 lbs and won is a huge inspiration to me!
  • Great job, yes the last few pounds are the hardest to loose..
  • great job!!
  • Woo!! Congrats