Day #1 OP Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • OK not even 8am and I already did my 30 min walk and started on water!!! Good luck guys!

Food: BIG 0!!!!! (Actually I probably owe points for this day )
    Exercise: 1
    Water: 1 (Just finished for total of 110oz)

Kim
    336/322/170

• WOOHOOO for you Kim, walking so early! Good way to get it out of the way. Today is going to be a killer day full of humidity. I will be walking inside at work. Just finishing up my first 32 oz water and OP breakfast. This has got me pumped!

• This challenge has me so excited! I think this is just the kick in the bum I need!

Kim - way to go on already walking this morning! That is ambition!

Jennifer, I hear ya on the humidity! I'm in Nebraska & today is yet another HOT & HUMID day! I'm trying to decide if I want to take my walk at lunch today, or wait until later tonight when it cools off... the only bad thing about waiting until this evening is that when it gets late, it is much easier for me to not do it at all.

Well, so far, so good for me. I've had a good, OP breakfast & am already drinking down the water.

We can do this, ladies!
  • I agree guys I only walked so early cause it was humid already here today I did 20 minutes outside and the last 10 inside the building at work

Kim
    336/322/170
  • Great girls!!

D1
    WAter:1
    Exercise: 1
    Food:1
  • Welp, I'm here... doing good so far, working on my fist 64 oz of water... plus my morning coffee...hehe, no exercise yet, cept the cleaning that I've done so far... but my food is great so far
  • I think I missed something...what is the challenge? Count me in whatever it is.

Kerry

300/280/190
  • Today I'm on a roll, was up an at they gym by 9am. Did a GREAT lower body workout. I have already drank 64oz. And food is great as well. I'm pumped and ready for this to be an awsome month!!!

Good job girls. Keep up the good work.

Bella23
  • Disregard the above post I made...I read about the challenge on another thread.

I'll let you know later how I do today!

Kerry
  • I was looking foward to a good start... but i had some friend "invite" themselves over and i was suppose to entertain them, so i never got the chance to do my exercise.

My Food intake was fine, so 1 point there..

And i didnt manage my full 10 glasses, so no point there...
  • whoohoo, got in some upper body and crunches while the lil ones were sleeping, just finished a nice healthy dinner, haven't tallied my cals, but I know I'm OK there... working on my second half gallon of water now... don't know if I'm going to make it...lol
  • Not too bad a start today --

Food -- 1 point (veggies, fruit, rice, chicken)
    Water -- 1 point (100 oz. )
    Exercise -- 0 points -- only got 10 minutes exercise in today -- needed 20 minutes.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Crystal
  • Well I had a great day.

Food - 1 point, did great
    Water - 1 point, 96oz and still going
    Exercise - 1 point, did lower body weights

What a day, I'm pumped and ready for more, lol.

Bella23
  • Day 1

diet-0
    Water-1
    Exercise-0
  • One down, 29 to go!

Diet: 1 point
    Water: 1 point
    Exercise: 1 point - plus I cleaned my office (and boy did it need it!)