NOVEMBER - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today... But, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • Because I lost 11 pounds last month and I want a repeat.
  • Because good health is the best gift I can give myself.
  • I will stay on plan today because I loved Paris so much I'm going back in 5 months and will be slinkier.
  • i will stay on plan today because i have 7 weigh ins before christmas and i will be wearing my size 18 knit dress at the dinner table on christmas day!
  • ....because I'm 4 pounds away from my first MINI goal! I'm not giving up now!
  • Because I've come too far to let myself give up now.
  • I am staying on plan today because I want to get to 199, no matter how long it takes.
  • I'm staying on plan today, because this is the first time EVER that I have had losses for more than two weeks in a row! I haven't lost much each week, but there haven't been any gains in at least six weeks.
  • Because my family is having a "Biggest Loser" challenge and I want to win!
  • Because I deserve better for myself! Reminder: this is for me, for a better, healthier life! OP today, all the way!
  • Because I can't control stress, but I can control how I react to it.
  • Because it's one day at a time and today will be the day that I get restarted again.
  • Because I'm finally back in the 220s. I maintained at this weight from 2000-2003...it's a comfortable weight for me. Of course, I can't WAIT to get out of the 220s...but right now, life is good.
  • because I managed to squash a plateau that was trying to happen and it feels good!