NOVEMBER - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • because this is that dangerous time of year; I've got to bring my A game!
  • Because as of this morning I am officially back in the 'overweight' category of my BMI again, and I fully intend to stay there this time.
  • Quote: Because as of this morning I am officially back in the 'overweight' category of my BMI again, and I fully intend to stay there this time.
    Yeahhh go you!
  • Because I've done so well so far, why ruin it now?
  • Because I just weighed myself at 248 on my home scale (= 246.2 on ww scale) and I don't want to throw that away!
  • Because I just looked at a picture of myself on facebook from 1995 and I'm OBVIOUSLY SKINNIER NOW!
  • Because I feel good!

Cathy
  • Because I started the P90X fitness program this week and I am not putting myself through these intense workouts just to eat back my calorie deficit. (I haven't been this sore from a workout in AGES!)
  • Because TOM started last night, and if I stick with my program I will hopefully see a decent loss when it's over.
  • because reality is I am the only one that can make this change happen, I don't want to let myself down again.
  • Because I really want to congratulate myself for losing the first 20 pounds, and I am getting closer.
  • Because I deserve to give myself my own best effort.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have regained 16lbs since the end of June and it has to stop.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I just must do this - just get through today with food sanity.
  • Just for today. I can do it. I need 2 do it. I want 2 feel better.