Oh my...look at my FACE!!! =D

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • A picture victory... yay!

Looking at my faces side-by-side really finally drives home the fact that I've lost 35lbs and that this is really happening!
    The first one was taken at about 300lbs...and the second was taken of me in my halloween costume yesterday...265! Maybe I'm delusional...but I think i see a difference!!! woo hoo!

It all feels so unreal...like I'm going to wake up and be 300 lbs again. I'm not noticing huge changes yet...but people are starting to notice. =D

Hopefully more victories to come!!
  • Wow you look like you lost more than 35lbs between the two pics ..thats so awesome! Girl your bomb..your soo pretty!!! Keep up the good work !
  • Wow, great job, I can see a big difference! Your skin looks way healthier too, like you have a different/healthier glow about you now.
  • Great job!
  • you can definitely see a BIG difference. Awesome. You must be so psyched!!
  • You look amazing! I cant wait to see more pics on your journey!

Cute costume! =)
  • You look amazing. There's a massive difference - your face is a lot leaner. Good on you!
  • You can really tell!! You are making GREAT progress!! Keep it up!!
  • You look wonderful! Keep up that great work.
  • I see a difference! WOOHOO!!!!
  • yay! thank you everyone! It's good motivation...I have a long way to go! It was exciting to see the difference in pictures...and I got a lot of compliments yesterday! <3
  • amazing difference!!!!! You look fantastic!
  • wow, what a massive difference! you look amazing in both, but the second is definitely alot leaner and you shine with health. keep it up hun, you are doing brilliantly!
  • So Not delusional! You really can see the difference.

Mind you, you lookhot in both pix, jealousy jealousy........
  • You look great! And I bet it's not just showing in your face either