Walk Away the Pounds - NOVEMBER daily check in

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • thanks Karen! toothaches are the worst, and one of these were really bad. it was the longest week of my life. I know what you mean about slacking off and feeling bad. we just don't feel the same when we aren't walking. my plan is to get up at 5 tomorrow morning and get in a walk before work. I hope your headache gets better. my mother dealt with migraines most of her life and they are awful! hugs, Cathy
  • hey gang

I did 3 miles this morning I did the 2 mile heart healthy walk and the watp 1 mile dvds. man that was rough after such a long break.

hope everybody has a great day!
    hugs,
    Cathy
  • good morning gang

I did 2 miles this morning I did The Big Burn.

• Hey can I join!!!!

I just started today with the Walk away the pounds and did the 1 mile easily. So tonight I'm planning doing the 4 mile (I regularly walk 4-5 miles 3 times a week)
  • Hey cfmama! of course you can join! we would love to have you here walking and posting. it'll be nice to get to know you.

I did 2 miles this morning I used the Walk your Belly Flat dvd. i just did 2 miles of the 3 mile walk. I absolutely love the walk clock that counts down each mile.

hugs,
    cathy
  • Finally starting to get my groove back. Got on the scale, got my measurements and... did the 1 Mile Super Challenge today!
  • Got a mile in this morning...used the 3 mile weight loss walk. I'll try to get the other 2 miles in this weekend.