Finally Friday Chat

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well ladies, my hunny is home. I will try to hop on this weekend and let you know how things are going. Have a great one!
  • Weebs, they were part of the "food days" we had at work. Grabbed a handful out of the can, put them on a paper plate, and ate them one at a time.

Unfortunately, just that little cheat has me jonesing for Ph2 like CRAZY!!!! I would almost sell myself on the street for some pizza. Buying ww pitas to make Ph2 approved personal pizzas this weekend.

Stupid parents and their stupid "Wanna go to karaoke? Free appetizers for singers! We'll buy the beer!" Glare. I'm home in my Ho Ho Ho pants, Bears sweatshirt, and going to watch some TV and then a scary movie to scare the living daylights out of me. Sipping my peppermint tea while SOME of the girls who shall remain NAMELESS are wafting their wine bottles under my NOSE..... Cyndi and Cottage.

Time for a tea refill!

May those that love us love us,
    And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts.
    If He can't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles,
    So we may know them from their limping.
  • I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about Lisa. Maybe you are delirious from those almonds? and just how much pizza do you think that would get you??
  • At least a deep-dish slice?
  • LOL.
    During P1, at work I talked about how I'd hurt someone for a biscuit LOL.

Its crazy how much you crave at first because your body is so used to the bad stuff.