Walking

• I'm just starting out, so I've been doing Leslie Sansone's 1 Mile Muscle Building DVD for the past few days. It seems a little easy for me, so I think I'm going to move it up to the three mile dvd. I find that walking is easy for me and I enjoy it. Plus, it doesn't take that long right now. I do use hand weights (well, two cans of veggies). I need to get some actual weights so that I can do some lifting too.

Anyway, I'm proud because I've exercised Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and today. I had class Tuesday night, so I didn't exercise then. I know it says to start slow, but I feel that the one-mile walking IS starting slow. What do you think?
  • Amp it up girlie!! If u feel that it is too easy push it up just a notch but don't over do it to the point of burning out on it. Good Luck, hunny!!
  • on getting started with walking. I LOVE Leslie's workouts. They were a great start for me on my journey!

You can always use heavier weights, or continue moving up in miles.

Keep going - WATP workouts really do work
  • 2008 I had started with Leslie with weighed balls! I enjoyed her indoor workouts, but when my when I moved, and getting more active now.. I LOVE WALKING!!!! I sometimes get sad when I don;t do it daily...and its a must for me with music or not!!! I enjoy walking outdoors, I have a long block that It takes me about 30 minutes each way!

Have fun walking.... You will love it as well!!!