today is my 13 month anniversary

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Toot away!!!! That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • Oh wow, Ms. Hot Mama, you are SUCH an inspriation

Toot, toot and toot some more! You've worked so hard and have KEPT that work up for more than a YEAR! You deserve recognition and lots of it for all you've achieved so far - and yes, it's also so very visible in your photos!

Ach, it's such a tame smiley for all your work - but the sentiment is there
  • simply amazing girlie
  • Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm glad you are shouting from the rooftops! We are very proud of you. Nowhere else will you find so many people who know what it is like to live "dead"...many of us have been through wasting our lives due to the obesity. How can we not cheer and root someone on that gets to the other side? It is phenomenal, nothing less. I would love to see the reaction of the naysayers and doubting Thomases that were in your life or on the outskirts of it. I am sure you have made their jaws just drop.

You reaching 220 makes my heart happy. Well done. Can't wait to cheer you on in the future too. Hugs.
  • Wahoo!!! Way to go! Continue to brag, you're an inspiration.
  • I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YA!!

I am having my 1 year anniversary November 11th!!! I am soooooo excited to see What My results will be by then....So far a size 22 pants/jeans And 3x/
    2x,xxl Tops to a 9/10 In jeans/pants and medium in tops!!!

You are such an inspiration to me ~So I THANK YA FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR DOING A SUPER JOB !!! Cause you have so much kept me motivated!

TOOT THAT HORN~YOU DESERVE TOO~TOOT IT EVERYDAY IF NEEDED!!!
    You have done amazing and continue too daily! YOU ROCK AND I PERSONALLY ADORE YA!

Like I said above~SO VERY PROUD OF YA!
  • WHOOOHOOO! you have every right to toot your own horn! You're awesome!
  • I second all the other "toots" in this thread! You've made so many wonderful accomplishments! CONGRATULATIONS!

I like what you said about how the time was going to be passing anyways...Aren't you happy you started getting healthy when you did???!
  • CFMAMA! You are such an inspiration to all of us. Keep Up the Great Job! I need to and get back on my plan and lose some more weight this year.
  • You go girl!! You're not tooting your own horn, that's merely the orchestral accompaniment to the entrance of YOU, the new star
  • COngrats, you're doing so great!
  • Thank you everyone! It's so nice to sit and take stock every once in a while on how you are truly doing You friends are the best
  • Toot me in! Congratulations!!!
  • toot all you want girl, you EARNED it! I'm glad you posted this, I'm pretty new here and don't know how far a lot of frequent posters have come, this is sooooo AMAZING!! You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work