Anyone use a Pedal Exerciser?

• I am looking for some home exercise equipment that does not take up much space. I am considering a Pedal Exerciser like I have seen Ruby using. Does anyone use one? Does it help? Any features that I need to look for in a pedal exerciser?

Is there any other equipment that you recommend? I already have and use resistance bands. I have, but don't use, an exercise ball.

I also think that I am going to get Tony Little's Rock 'n Roll Stepper. I saw it on the Today show and it looked like fun.
  • Are those the pedals that you can use for either upper or loer body exercise? If so I have those. I love to use it. I watch TV while I use it...I just sit and watch my fave shows or a movie...if you dont want to FEEL like you are exercising their great... I actually bought them in preparation for my knee surgery this coming December...but I love it already. I also bought a set of hand weights... good for weekends when I don't want to leave the house... use the pedals for cardio and then do squats and lunges or something and then use the hand weights to tone up your arms...that's what I would do...
  • My mom has a pedal exerciser but doesn't use it lol My very first piece of exercise equipment was a stepper that had bands to work your upper body....I loved that thing The Tony one looks like fun!
  • I bought one & my legs are not long enough.