This is Me!

• Hi everyone! I'm Anna. I'm 5'1 and 180 Lbs. I've been over weight since I can remember...but I'm hoping to change that. My dad's side of the family is all over weight...and I don't want to have that kind of life style.

Below is a current picture of me. All of my weight is in my stomach...=[
    My goal is 130 By may of next year.

Yeah...so Hi!

You all seem lovely!

• Hi Anna to 3FC. Very pretty pic of you, good luck on your plans!
  • Hello and welcome, Anna! What a nice introduction! I am glad you are joining us.

You will really like it here; there is a lot of great advice and support. I wish you the best with your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
  • Hi Anna!

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome aboard - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
  • Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Great photo of you. And it's a great group on here, I think you will enjoy it.
    Welcome!