20 pound board signed!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: Congrats to all of you who signed the 20# board. I'm right behind you. Thought I would make it for my last WI, But only lost .5 lb. So I did not meet my October goal, but I feel good, I'm not hungry, and I will get there.
    Reading about your success lets me know that It will work.
    I love this site too.

Roadqueen....this must be the week of the 0.5 lb loss! LOL! The week after signing the board, I only lost 0.5 b/c I was on the medi quick challenge through my center. I think my body revolted! LOL! I expected a huge loss b/c that's what they promise but I wasn't entirely shocked b/c I had such a good loss last Saturday of 3.5 lbs to sign the board. So, alas....I press on!
  • Quote: Fantastic! Such great losses! I love signing those boards. I want the next one so bad! Motivation is coming back! I will do this! You guys are the best! I think of the world and how beautiful it is, and it is because of people like all of you!

Lori---it looks like you're only 4 lbs away from signing your next board! Keep it up, girl! Sooooo close!!!
  • Hey shopgirl Congratulations!!!!!

You better go with me so I can sign the 20 lb board this weekend!! Maybe you can also help me find those dancing carrots - lol
  • Congratulations!!! I know how happy I was to sign the 10 pound board and cant imagine how good it must feel to sign the 20 pound. Good for you.
  • missed the 20 lb board by .5 lb. My husband said I should have ripped my shirt off lol that's ok I'll get it on my next WI.
  • I signed the 20 pound board this morning! Yay!
  • Way to go CJay!!!
  • I am only a half pound from signing the 20 lb board. I can't wait!!! hopefully Friday