Starting again!

• Hello everyone, just wanted to write this little note to say i am recommitting to eating properly and exercise- i lost about 10 lbs over the summer and i was feeling great! But the past 6 weeks (ever since i got back to school- no coincidence there) I have been eating lots of junk and drinking and just generally paying no attention to weight loss. Which means, although the scale says more or less the same i am feeling gross and my pants are too tight. So time to stop the downward spiral. And i have a feeling I am not the only one who lets the good nutrition and exercise fall by the wayside once school/work/life gets crazy busy. So I would love some tips on how to manage the whole deal when combined with a crazy life! It was much easier in the summer when i was just working...No excuse to run around eating everything in sight on the other hand! Any ideas? Could you suggest one thing that really made a difference for you? Any inspiration to get my butt off the couch would be much appreciated :-)