Bodybugg! How many calories did you eat at 165?

• I llooooooovvvvveeee my new bodybugg! I don't know what I did without it! But I've got one little qualm. I plugged in my goals and everything and it automatically put me eating 1000 calories/day. Whats up with this? I know I'm lighter than I've ever been, but I didn't think anyone dieted at that low. Anyone have similar experience?

How many calories have you all eaten when you were 165, or with a bmi just under 30?
  • you must have set it for a high calorie deficit everyday so you can lose fast.

if you want to eat more, adjust it so you have a lower deficite and your eat calories will go up.

PS join us here!
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ether-2-a.html
  • I only set it on two pounds a week!
  • Two pounds a week is pretty high.
    I'd set it at one.
  • Quote: I only set it on two pounds a week!
    I'm not a Bodybugg user, but... to lose 2 pounds per week, you need a 1,000 calorie deficit a day (1000 calories less than what you would need to maintain: 1,000 x 7 days = 7,000 / 3,500 per pound of fat = 2 pounds a week). So if the Bodybugg software calculates that you only need 2000 calories a day to maintain your weight, you'd have to eat 1000 a day to lose that much.
  • I was eating 1300-1400 and running daily. I hope this helps.
  • When I was your weight, I kept my calories between 1200 and 1300, with about two hours of exercise a day (weights and cardio). Even so, I only lost about seven pounds a month. It's pretty hard to create a big enough calorie deficit to lose two pounds per week once you're closing in on goal. But -- you WILL get there!

Think of your time now as your transition to maintenance.