5 pound challenge #84

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • hey ladies, dont go to the 5 pound challenge in the 20 somethings thread.

I am new to this so I wasn't sure. Thank You jasonslea.

I was at at 178lbs and came down to 171 today.

I am starting another challenge. I want to lose another 5 pounds yeah!

So please someone correct me if I am wrong-- my challenge will be to lose 5 lbs from 171 or since I lost 7 lbs from 178 -- my challenge is to be 5lbs less than 173.

Which is it??

I will definitely try to challenge myself to do 5 lbs from 171. But just making sure.

sw 178
    cw 171
    gw 167
  • When you weighed in day, it was 171, right? Then your challenge is to lose 5 lbs from that, 166.

My Stats:
    SW: 260
    GW: 255
  • Oh and you can ask the moderators over at 20 somethings to close the other thread.
  • Here we go:

SW-180
    CW-180
    GW-175

Good luck, everyone!
  • Hi All
    165 cw
    160 gw
  • Hello ladies... I would love to join the 5 lb challenge. I weighed in at 136 this morning so my goal will be 131.
  • Current weight: 226
    Mini-goal : 221

goal: 155

& will start exercising this week.
  • Sure, I'll join this!

I weighed in at 144 yesterday so my new goal will be... 139.

Is there a specific timeframe people aim to lose 5 pounds in? I'm new to these "5 pound challenge" threads.
  • I wanna join too!
    sw: 158
    gw: 153
    ~preferably by Nov. 6~ hopefully thats an attainable goal
  • SW: 140.6
    GW: 135.6

Well, to those who are new, we post our current weight when a new challenge starts as our starting weight (not our weight at the start of our weight loss journey) (Starting Weight=SW), then we post along the way to update how we're doing (Current Weight=CW), and we post our mini-goal weight which would be 5 pounds less than your weight at the start of this specific 5# challenge (Goal weight=GW). Good luck and have fun!
  • Congrads To sweettooth

I have been sick with the flu & I have a shoulder not cooperating LOL~So Its been a long week & weekend for me!

Anyways 175 & 174 will not leave me alone! BE GONE YOU SILLY NUMBERS TO the 173 and under not above!!!

Ms. perception~ good luck girl!!! I Hope you win this just because you will make your GOAL!!!! That will be soooooooooo exciting!!! I still remember when I was doing those weekly challenges and you hit 170 ~We was sooo happy!! Now look at ya!!! YOUR DOING SUPER! I am very proud of ya!!!

Losing4another~Once you make your way to this new challenge~I just wanted to say: I noticed on the other challenge you got back to ticker weight~YOU GO GIRL!!!! Even if you have a moment like me Back & forth I am still very proud of ya!!! ~ Your getting so close to onederland & I am so excited for ya!

GOODLUCK EVERYONE

sw 175.4
    gw 170.4
  • I'm in.

SW: 135.6
    CW: 135.6
    GW: 130.6
  • I'm in, again!

SW: 215
    GW: 210
  • Alrighty then 166 here I come!!!
  • No change today.