Preconditioning right now! Question about Melba Toast!

• I just signed up for MRC yesterday and now I am doing preconditioning. I still haven't eaten breakfast yet but I bought some Melba Toast this morning and I was wondering how much Melba Toast are you allowed to eat?

When I talked to my weigh in person yesterday, she handed me my menu and said could only choose one item from each food group and then she said that I could eat as much as I want. Does that include the Melba Toast too?

Or did I misunderstand her completely when she said I can eat as much as I want? :[
  • i dont know about for preconditioning, but once you are on the green or yellow menu, you will only be allowed like 4 little crackers of it!!
  • When you start your actual program you're only allowed 40-50 calories as a starch serving. If they're the melba rounds, 4 of those, if they're the long rectangles, 2 of those. Hope this helps.
  • I found melba toast but I also found melba snacks....can we have these??? They are both the same brand...oh dear...can't remember London something???? Not very helpful am I???
  • I just looked at my boxes and I have three different flavors (roasted garlic, wheat, and sea salt) and they all say Melba Snacks. The roasted garlic/sea salt are the rounds and you can have 4 of those and the wheat are the rectangle=shaped and you can have 2 of those. Hope this helps
  • Thank you so much. :3
  • I was wondering the same thing! Just bought some yesterday. Thanks noahsmama!
  • I love the roasted garlic...yum!!!
  • Quote: I love the roasted garlic...yum!!!
    me too. And it's wonderful as a coating for protein!
  • the roasted garlic is definitely my favorite and porchmom, you're right, it's great for 'frying' anything, chicken, tilapia, or pork chops