Atkins Shakes!

• ok so i just tried the vanilla atkins shake...and I'm in LOVE! hah. very tasty and very filling without the carbs, very good
    i saw a few other different flavors but was unsure what ones were the best, if you've tried them let me know what your favs are! and i was just curious if they're the same price everywhere or if anyone knew a cheaper way to get them.
  • Personally, I'd be very cautious of Atkins shakes. The label claims they are "appropriate for Induction"....yet, they contain milk....which is not "appropriate for Induction".
    When I put the information on the vanilla flavor shakes into the hidden carb counter.....these shakes true carb count came to 5.77 grams.....Atkins Nutritionals advertises them as 0 net carbs
    I might consider these in an emergency when no other low carb food were available...but...certainly not as an everyday staple.
  • oooooooooooooooooooo. very tricky tricky stuff. maybe i'll just keep a few for like u said emergencies or somethin. thanks for the info!
  • Thanks for the info on Atkins shakes. They finally brought back some coffee flavored ones in my area and I actually bought several packs.

I will stick them in my car for an emergency only!!!
  • I like the Strawberry ones the best. I keep them for emergencies and if I just don't have time to cook something to eat.