Whoohoo, Under 100 To Go!

• I am a very happy girl today. I really wasn't sure what to expect on the scales this morning as I've been ill most of the week with the end of a bad head cold and chest infection. I've still worked hard at the gym but have really struggled with my breathing while there, and so I was very nervous when I stepped on.
    I lost another 3lbs this week, taking me to 27.5lbs in just over 12 weeks, and I now have less than 100lbs to lose (97.5 in fact)!!!!!!!
    I am so proud of what I have achieved so far, I have lost lots of weight several times before only to put it all back on again and more, but this time I am doing it totally differently, I have never exercised regularly before and now I'm exercising 5/6 times a week for 45 mins approx and I love the feeling it gives me. My body shape is changing so much and I really feel like my mindset is totally different this time, it's not just motivation, but commitment and perseverence that is in place now, and I'm in this for the long haul.
  • Good for you...there's that commitment word we all love so much.

You are doing great - keep it up.

Angie
  • Congrats!
  • Awesome! There is something very empowering when you finally get to the point that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel! You are on the down hill slid. How exciting!
  • Way to go!!!
  • Congrats! I know that feels great, I remember the day I got down to under 100 to go, I hadn't found 3FC yet then, so I called hubby and interupted him at work because I just had to tell someone. Hard work pays off. Keep it up and before you know it you will be telling us you've lost 50 pounds, you've hit onederland, and then goal.
  • Great start...and woohoo for having LESS than 100 to lose!!!!
  • That is just wonderful!!!! And I know what you mean!! It's a terrific feeling!
  • You go girl! Woo hoo! Keep up the amazing work
  • Awesome! Congrats!