Been feeling unmotivated and like I am not getting anywhere but...

• I had a quick look back at some pictures as I was sent some from a party two weeks ago and the difference is amazing. I guess seeing yourself in the mirror from day to day means you don't notice it as much but side by side those pictures tell a different story.

Apologies if the pictures are a bit big, Im not used to posting pictures.

The first one was taken about 10lbs before I hit my highest weight of 203lbs, and before I started to change my lifestyle in Feb 2008. The second was taken at my birthday party at the start of Oct 2009.

• What a fantastic change You are so pretty. Thanks for sharing
  • You look great, so happy and pretty. I can see a lot of change.

Wilma
  • oohh you can def see the change. Good job and push yourself all though you don't feel motivated. (GOD I wish I could listen to my own advise!)
  • You look amazing! Well done!

Cheers,

J
  • I see a change, but you look beautiful in both!
  • Congrats! Thats such a huge difference! =)

• You can really see the difference in your photos - not only thinner but happier and radiant. However, you're pretty in the before AND the after!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing - it's so much fun to celebrate success!

• Your pics make me wish I hadn't hid from the camera so successfully at my HW. While you were pretty to start, you look awesome now! Congrats!!!
  • I know exactly what you mean. When you see yourself every day, it's really hard to notice anything changing, but with pictures like these it's impossible to deny. You look amazing. Great job and congrats on your weight loss! You are inspirational! xoxo
  • Thanks everyone. It has been a loooooong slow process and I am only about half way there but its nice to see what a difference the lose so far has made.
  • You are beautiful!! Please never lose sight of that in your journey. I see a huge difference.
  • Totally, congrats to you!
  • Both pics are beautiful but I love the transformation and the confidence you exude in the second one.