Hi Everyone

• Cali Doll introduced me to this site.
    To misquote radio callers - I'm new here, but not new to weight loss. I've been on this journey since 2008 and I'm nearing (knock wood) the end. I decided to join up here to get the inspiration and motivation to finish strong (and stay strong as I know I'll never really be finished) - and, hopefully, to pay that support back in kind.
  • Yay!!! I'm so glad you are here! :-)
  • OK, I can't help but chuckle at the fact that you are the one who took my profile picture. LOL!
  • Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome and good luck!! How much more do you have to lose?
  • Thanks Michelle!

Quote: Welcome and good luck!! How much more do you have to lose?
    Thanks! For my ideal goal: 21. I'm going to see how I feel in about 10-15, though.
  • Quote: OK, I can't help but chuckle at the fact that you are the one who took my profile picture. LOL!
  • Hi olirey! (Thanks Cali Doll for bringing her!)
    Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated, inspired and entertained!

There are lots of people here with more to lose and lots with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a short time myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of cheating or giving up.

So welcome aboard - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!
  • Hi Olirey.

I'm only new too. I joined this week and I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and motivation here. I know I have in just the few days since I joined.
  • Thanks guys! I've already learned a lot and felt inspired just by looking around. I look forward to joining in and learning more.