Jamaica in April

• What better motivation to stay on plan over the winter than our all adult vacation we just booked with another couple. I joined the gym a few weeks ago and absolutely love the hour and a half I get there 3 days a week. I am hoping to lose 60 pounds by the time we leave, but will be happy with less, I just know next summer will be different for me.

What a great Monday!

Angie
  • What a great thing to look forward to, and a tangible reward to remind yourself when things are tough.
  • All I can picture is Couple's Retreat, which by the way I told hubby I want to go to once we are both at goal... because he would run away with someone else for sure if he saw all that skin in perfect condition there. If you haven't seen the movie you totally have to, it was very funny.

What a fun thing to look forward to!! I'm sure you will be smokin' hot by April!
  • I have my son's bar mitzvah in April with more pictures than anyone should have to be in, so I am in this with you!
  • This is awesome! I don't really have any big trip or anything to look froward to, so I am just using next summer as an incentive. I want to be in a bathing suit on the beach next summer! Lucky you to have Jamaica waiting for you!
  • Thanks everyone, I am so excited I can't even stand it! Extra motivation to work out that much harder and eat right, feeling great on my vacation will "taste" better than any junk!

Fawn, we are going to see Couples Retreat this weekend with the couple we are going with. I can't wait for that either.

Angie
  • You know, you are so right. I lost quite a bit of weight before I went to Cozumel and I was THRILLED with the reaction of the Mexican waiters--they flirted with me and propositioned me like crazy. It was a great ego booster and I can't wait to go back...even thinner. As a bonus, I lose weight while I'm there as it's just too hot to eat; I actually lose my appetite.

Have fun working towards your goal!
  • What a terrific motivator! Good luck on your goal!
  • Quote: Thanks everyone, I am so excited I can't even stand it! Extra motivation to work out that much harder and eat right, feeling great on my vacation will "taste" better than any junk!

Fawn, we are going to see Couples Retreat this weekend with the couple we are going with. I can't wait for that either.

Angie
    hehe.. hubby and I took our 5 month old since he won't take a bottle and therefor couldn't stay with Nana with the rest of the kiddos... we laughed so hard, and when I would laugh the baby would try to laugh and his laughs are still in that funny squeel stage... I thought for sure someone would complain but no one even heard him, several told us later that they we impressed by how quiet he was. It was a really good movie, hubby and I are definately the couple with the 2 boys (just add a few more kids)... we related to them alot.
  • What a great incentive! And along with looking better in a bathing suit, don't forget to imagine how much more energy you will have for all those fun activities!