A Happy Dance

• 1st, down 4 lbs. finally

2ndly, more importantly!!! i FOUND JEANS!!!

I decided last year that the first step in recovery (from being a fattie) is to give up elastic waisted pants LOL

Jeans are always hard to fit, and I find the 2% spandex annoying, and they seem to cling to me to the knee and then flare out. Not a good look on a fat girl.

Imagine my delight, when on a whim, I tried on jeans at Giant Tiger! (Canadian gals know what i mean) a kind of low-end, bargain basement type place, and they fit like a DREAM!!! zippered!! nice and snug across the tummy but not too tight, nice and straight down NO denting in at the knees! yay!!! no tapering in and no flaring out!!

and $25 each! I got a super nice dark wash, a medium wash and a black pair!!! Had to share, only a select few understand the delirium I'm feeling at the moment LOL
  • I think i know how you feel! I had worn nothing but dresses until middle school, and then started wearing sweat pants.

In eighth grade i tried on my first pair of jeans, and i ended up sitting in the dressing room crying because i was so happy. they fit! and on top of that i looked pretty good, and i have never gone back to sweat pants since then .
  • Congrats! Wooooo Hoooo!

I wish we had a giant tiger in vancouver. I hear there is one coming but I have been hearing that for years
  • Way to go!!!!
  • No my gosh....

GIANT TIGER!!!! Tigre Geant!!!!!

My heart just broke a little! I love love LOVE Giant Tiger! I haven't been to one since I left the country, and nothing makes me happier than a good find! I'm so excited for you!!! YAY!
  • Happy Dance for you! That is great!
  • Yay.. Congrats!!
  • Nice! That's terrific!