PRAYER WARRIORS! ~ All Faiths

You're on Page 11 of 34
Go to
  • Prayers going!

Update-my test results all came out normal, so just going on the assumption that the 'new' symptoms are just a new part of the ms and thanking God it's not cancer.
  • Quote: Would appriciate prayers had breast cancer in Jan 2008 took chemo until march 2009 Husband stayed home to care for me.Money all used up treatment is very expenive. Husband trying to find job for 2 years.Pray for us to keep our home and a job for husband.Thank you so much. I'm unable to work due to health. Prayers said for all.
    Prayers for your health and a job for your husband.
  • WHAT'S UP ~ prayers are going up for your health and for your DH for a job and help to save your home ...

HEIDI ~ thanks for the update on your DAD's situation; prayers continue for him and your mom ...

Plus, our prayer list has been updated with our new requests ...
  • I just wanted to pop in here and say thank you to those who prayed for me when I asked,it means so much to me I'm so greatful for this place I am doing a lot better since then and it really is unbeliveable how my life is changing dramatically just from praying!...i was so (not saying I'm unlost just better) lost and prayed so hard for things to change and within weeks it did! I didn't know where to turn Thank you all sooo much!
  • CHERRY ~ so glad to hear that things have been improving for you; prayers continue ... hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!
  • PRAYER REQUEST ~ a friend of ours fell on some ice and fractured (broke) her tailbone. Her name is Pat, and she has always had good health until now. She was here on Christmas Day and we could tell that she was still having some pain on & off. Thanks ....

And maybe a small one for my lower back; must have hurt it somehow as I am having a jabby pain every once and awhile. Tried to lift something that was too heavy for me (I think it was the turkey). This may sound funny, but I think it is true ... I had prayed to GOD that I would be healthy thru Christmas -- and I was, but now I have that and a cough ... oh boy, be careful what you pray for ...

^PRAYERS^ continue for you and yours ...
  • Prayers for all concerns....
  • Just wanted to say THANKS to all who prayed for us lately. My dry cough is gone; back is OK again; DH is feeling much better too; my visit to the Dentist today went very well! He took his time explaining things to me; gave me meds to prevent pain; all went smoothly.

^PRAYERS^ going up for you and yours too ...
  • PRAYER REQUEST ~ for my sister NUMPSTER and esp for her DH, Steve -- who caught some nasty flu (possibly the H1N1; sounds like it) and he is really sick. They haven't been able to eat; so tired and weak and they have to move at the end of this month. We are sending up prayers for them for renewed health, and strength, and lots of help with the move ... thanks so much and GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...

PS ~ I have updated the current prayer list on page "10" ... if you have any more updates, please let me know; thanks!
  • I am sorry I haven't been here in awhile, but I have an urgent prayer request. My beautiful athletic sister Judith was in a bicycle accident about four years ago, she broke her back and is paralyzed from the waist down. She just found out that her wonderful husband has an aggressive cancer. Please pray for them.

Love you all,

Kelli
  • Prayers for your family KELLI and hugs for you....
  • Prayers lifted for Rosebud's family and Kelli's family
  • KELLY ~ prayers going up for your sister, her husband, and your family; have put this on our list as well.

Thanks, RONNI ... appreciate your prayers a lot. Numpster called -- they are now eating chicken soup and toast; she's feeling better and he had some soup and is resting now ...
  • Prayers going up for Rosebuds family and also for Kelli's family.
  • UPDATE & PRAISE REPORT ~ I wanted to thank you all for praying for me; and thank our FATHER GOD, in heaven, and our LORD JESUS CHRIST for hearing and answering our prayers for the healing of a skin ulcer on my right shin (front calf). The other morning I awoke to find the scab had fallen off and the skin underneath was healed like it should be ... PRAISE GOD!!!

I wanted to share something else with you about this issue -- recently, I believe GOD directed me to a special story in the old testament. It was the story of Ezekiel who was in the valley of the bones; and he told him to COMMAND (prophesy) the bones to rise up and put on sinew, flesh, and skin; and to live again ... it's in Ezekiel 37:1-10.

Anyhow, I had a scrape (or skin ulcer) on my right leg that was taking a very long time to heal; and I asked GOD why wasn't it healing since I have faith and certainly as much as a mustard seed ... then, I was led to that story in my next bible reading ... just happened upon it ...

I immediately felt impressed that I should do the same, so I put my hand over my shin and commanded the skin on my leg to heal (in Jesus' name, just for insurance) ... I did this almost every day for the last month or so ... (approximately)

I also felt impressed that some things can be healed right away, but other things may need a little more time ...

Some things will be healed "CELL by CELL" over time (like this skin ulcer or some cancers; or recoveries from strokes; or losing weight; and restored health or finances, etc).

I believe GOD wants us to know that HE hears and answers ALL our prayers in some way, some how; and in HIS own timing. HE doesn't want us to be frightened or scared, but to realize that some things just take more time; and not to lose hope ...

I also remember JESUS saying that some things needed fasting and prayers (Matthew 17:21) -- when the apostles asked him why there were some things that weren't accomplished when they prayed for them.

So, that is why we may use different kinds of prayers for some needs or requests. We may need to pray more fervently and patiently and much longer for some things, but we will see the results eventually ... PTL!

Thanks once again ...