Good-bye lane bryant! hellooooo burlington! new clothes!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I went shopping today, for the first time in like 10 years someplace other than lane bryant or torrid.

I went to burlingtons.

I got 7 shirts, 2 slacks, 1 jean (WHICH ARE SUPER AWESOME) and a pair of shoes for the price of 2 shirts and a bra at lane bryant.

I'm poor, so this is great.

I spent 133$.

wow.

Also, I bought 22's that are big enough to slip on over my hips without unbuttoning them (but the 20's are still a smidge to small) and I bought 2 X shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 4 X this time last year.

woot
  • Yeah! I bet that felt awesome! Congratulations! Now, get off the computer and go flaunt your hotness in your new wardrobe all over the place!
  • How exciting. Lane Bryant's clothes never fit me right, but I never really had any other options so I've spent years wearing ill-fitting clothes. It's always fun to have more options.
  • Way to go Lottie!!!

I bet you feel amazing!!!
  • Yay! I can't wait to go shopping when I lose some weight. My mom promised me a shopping spree!
  • wooohoo congrats!!
  • That is GREAT!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now those will be falling off of you in NO TIME FLAT!!!!!!!!!!
  • AWESOME accomplishment!
  • Wohooooo! Congrats! Keep it up! =)
  • Haha I know the feeling I have no clue where to shop anymore it was always lane bryant, torrid (online), or the local target. I went into Sears the other day and was a bit taken back by all the choices and the fact I wasn't confined to one little corner.

Congrats! Woo Hoo for almost being in size 20 and close to being under 250!
  • Congratulations! New (smaller) clothes feel great, don't they?
  • Shopping is brilliant, I'm learning to love it Congrats on your swag! What a wonderful feeling!
  • Woohoo! I hear you on Lane Bryant prices, my wallet cries a little every time I need more clothes! Being able to shop other places than plus sized specialty stores is so nice.
  • lottie--That is fantastic!!!! I love to bargain shop! I've seen ads for a burlington around here, but haven't been. I'm going to have to check it out at some point. Great job w/ the smaller sizes and your finds!!!!
  • I can't wait to stop shopping at places like Lane Bryant and Avenue. I really, really want to just leave the "plus size" section altogether! I look forward to walking into a normal clothing store and pulling a 12 off the rack instead of a 20!