W.O.W Halloween Challenge ~ Week 6!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Didn't eat jack yesterday and the scale is back to 179.2 today. 2 pounds whoosh. I have my papers graded laundry just about done and I am going to the cider mill, alone. Tried to get either of my children to go but nope. This is what sucks about my life right now. I want to be out and going and doing and be a vital women, but alas. No one to do it with.

I will try to enjoy myself in spite of it.

Jeni- Have fun shopping with those kids. You can tell my mood. Enjoy this time to the max hon. It goes way too fast.

MM- It's sad that we get to the point that a few minutes with our grown children is all we get. It is very difficult transitioning from MOM and care taker to that empty nest feeling. I am really struggling myself. I think this is what they call a mid-life crisis. We need to find something to fill the gaps.

Kris- you are a great mom and friend. Just give up those smokes already, Okay???
  • I did Turbo Jam Booty Sculpt & Abs DVD & I went for a walk. Tomorrow I will re-tackle the stairs at works and my eating!

Mindy, Hope you had a fabulous time! Enjoy your own company, you are worth it!
  • i've been on a total binge this weekend. it started friday night cuz i was sick and soooo stressed out from work. so i was like screw it. then it just continued all the way until now. tomorrow i have to be back OP. i didnt lose 30 pounds to gain it back. i had whataburger, drinks, mexican food, chips, ice cream, whatever... i feel so fat now. ugh! i have a sinus infection and i think i'm getting a cold on top of that. so... i feel a little better but i didnt do anything fun this weekend. i just rested and tried to get better. i know the junk food doesnt help thoug. i still had water and salads though. and i got lots of sleep.
  • WEEK 7 Thread!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post2977104