What did you have for supper?

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • Dinner Tonight....
    Tonight it will be meatloaf and potato, veggies. I myself am skipping the potato part I think.
  • Sauteed spinach, tomatoes, onion and garlic over homemade polenta with Italian sausage.
  • Taco salad with ground turkey, taco seaoning, fat free sour cream, onions, salsa on a bed of greens.
  • Butternut squash ravioli with alfredo sauce and a beautiful salad wth blue cheese dressing. all of 10 points
  • Oh...Dinner last night :(
    ah.... yeah fell off the wagon yesterday a bit. Chicken drumsticks, buttered pasta. Lots of pasta... oops.
  • MMM I had some Jamaican Pea Soup , it was soo good!
  • Tonight...
    Tonight it's spaghetti, sauce, and hamburger w mushrooms. Nothing fancy... I'm tired... dang grocery shopping! Boy is it hard to keep on track grocery shopping!! I did though!

• I had calories left...I had a personal pan pepperoni pizza worth 610 calories. And really...it wasn't that great!
  • I made homemade pumkin/squash soup and had a bowl and another 1/2 bowl oops, and six saltine crackers with humas (humas is good who knew).
  • I had a chicken stir-fry with carrots, red peppers, brown rice and a homemade marinade. Yum-o!
  • Rotisserie chicken, broccoli, carrots and a slice of whole wheat bread.
    Very yummy.
  • Kix and peaches
  • We had crack slaw.
  • Chicken!
  • Vegan Mac n' Cheez made non-vegan by using cow milk instead of almond and needed protein so added deli turkey slices. (Thank you ohsheglows)

For dessert I made fat-free sugar-free pumpkin gingerbread blanc mange (a type of cooked pudding). Got my B12 and Iron today!