What is your height, weight, and clothing size?

You're on Page 1 of 27
Go to
  • As we all lose weight, this might help us figure out what clothing size we might be at certain weights. I know every body is different though.

I am 5'10", 259.6 pounds, and a size 20W. I am right on the cusp of being able to fit in normal sizes. I cannot wait until I am able to. Goodbye Lane Bryant and Avenue.
  • Well I just now fit in a 16W lol I am 5'3" and 184 lbs
  • HI!!

I'm 5'10, 207 and I wear a medium/large tshirt, size 12/13 jeans and large in dresses.
  • 6 ft, 250, and a size 20.
  • 5'6 here 223 ish i wear a size 16 and a size large shirt
  • 5'2" - Height

185 - weight

14 - pant size
  • Quote: 5'6 here 223 ish i wear a size 16 and a size large shirt
    This is why clothing sizes drive me completely crazy. I haven't weighed in this month yet but suspect I am the same weight and height as you. I'm wearing size 20 pants. I don't expect to wear the same top as most folks my weight as I am size 40H bra, but if I'm carrying so much weight up top...

Oh well, blame it on my hourglass figure.
  • I agree about the size thing lol It makes me insane!
  • I'm about 5'7 and 180 pounds. I wear a size 16 jeans and a medium/large shirt, but I would probably be in a size 14 jeans if my darn legs would agree with my hips/stomach on what size to be. All the pants I try on are either super tight on my thighs or waaaay too loose on my hips. *grumble*
  • 5'4" 229 lbs I wear a 14/16
  • 5'8"
    floating around 225 right now.
    Mostly size 18 pants and XL tops.

Depending on the brand some 18s are loose and some are too tight. I'm stuck in between the plus size dept and regular dept right now. Clothes shopping is frustrating at the moment, however I love that I'm close to a lot of new options.

• WOW. The differences here are incredible.
  • I'm 5'6" and 148 pounds. I'm pear-shaped and wear size 12 pants, medium tops
  • i'm 5 foot 7. i weigh 160.9 lbs and I wear size 14 jeans (UK size 14). oh and i'm apple shaped hehe.
  • 5'7" - 140.5/141 lbs. - size 10