A Heartfelt Thank-you!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So many of you have been sharing your thoughts and prayers for my sister's recent double radical mastectomy and gall bladder surgery.

I can't thank you enough and wanted to give you an up-date that I posted in our PRAYER WARRIORS Thread in Faith Based Support.....here it is....

ANNIE'S UP-DATE ~ My sister called me a few minutes ago with good news....as good as it can be I guess. She was told before her surgery that her cancer was stage 4...today the doctor told her it was stage 2...would have been stage 1 for the size of the tumor but since it went to 2 lymph nodes it is stage 2. He took 9 lymph nodes and said she should have 17-19 but that's all he could find. I assume her facts are correct? And she understood him correctly.

He told her she would start chemo in about a month but to go ahead and do whatever she feels like doing...no reservations.

So, for now...she rests easy...it has been a long hard month of anxiety on her.

Thank you for you prayers ~ Gary

Just a reminder our PRAYER WARRIORS thread is for everyone...we will pray for anyone of any faith I will tell you that we have seen amazing results there....feel free to visit-pray-or ask for prayers at anytime! The WARRIORS there are awesome...flat out awesome
  • Don't know if you remember me, haven't been on much. In any case, my prayers are with you and your family!!
  • Oh Gary, I missed that about your sister. I am so sorry to hear about the cancer, but that is such great news about the updated prognosis!! I'll keep your family in my prayers.

• I'm so glad it's good news.
  • Hooray for good news and hooray for prayer warriors!
  • Awesome news!
  • Good News
    yay for the good news, Gary, continuing to send supportive thoughts.

• Thank you all so much!
  • How great that the diagnosis got downgraded
  • Gary all the best to your sister in her upcoming treatment. That is good news.
  • Great news! My best wishes for her health.
  • Awesome...stage 2...very successful treatment options.Yea!!!
  • I was just wondering this morning how you guys were doing. I'm so glad things are looking positive!