Need support and friends

• Hi everyone!

I'm glad I found this forum! I'm hoping I can find some support and friends here. I'm currently on weight watchers and everyday is a struggle. I am also on their board, but for some reason, the people there just don't seem as friendly LOL (or maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong part of the forum, I don't know?)

Anyway, I'm sure there's other weight watcher people here too so it would be great to commiserate As well as get tips from people who aren't on that program and just share what's been working for them.

I've lost 20 pounds so far and it's been a struggle daily. I feel like my goal is soooo far away! The past couple weeks I've put on weight again...not a lot, just enough to discourage me....

Well, it's nice to meet all of you

Laura
  • Welcome to the wacky world of 3FC!!! You will get lots of support here when u are in need. Also, u may want to look under forum and go down to "Diet Central" post and u should find the WW.
  • Hi Laura and welcome to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • thanks!
  • Hi Laura to 3FC.. good luck with your ww plans!
  • Hi Laura! Welcome to the groups. Good luck with WW!
  • Just think! Another 20 lbs and you'll be in ONEderland! Congratulations on your accomplishment so far- that is no small thing- and you should be very proud! You can go all the way!