Lets change the mood a little!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I know everyone, myself DEFINITELY included, has down times and times when we are stressed and it just feels like everything is piling up on us once.

Let's take a little time to think of why we are PROUD of ourselves. It doesn't have to be scale or food related. Share a reason or two why you are proud of *your self* only, no matter how small you think the reason is.
  • I am proud of myself for coming back here and holding myself accountable again.

I am proud of the 18lbs I have lost, slowly yes, but lost and KEPT off!

I am proud of accepting that I will have to move, even though I really didn't want to, and finding the positives in the situation.
  • I am proud of my professional accomplishments...I have my undergrad, my law degree, and my career is finally on a track that I'm happy with!
  • I am proud of myself for working out.

I am proud of myself for eating healthy, and staying on plan.

I am proud that my jeans are getting too big.
  • I am proud of myself because I finally realized its health that matters not a number on a scale or a reflextion in a mirror its all about the way I feel. I have always ignored invitations to events with the excuses I have nothing to wear or I don't feel good but the reality is nothing fits and I feel fine.I just didn't feel good about me.I don't care what the scale says as long as I can feel good in my own healthy skin.
  • I'm proud of myself for going to the gym at 5:25am today when I really wanted to go back to sleep
  • I'm proud that I bought spinach to take home for my lunch (salad & smoothie!) instead of giving in to temptation for stopping to get a burger earlier today.
  • Quote: I'm proud that I bought spinach to take home for my lunch (salad & smoothie!) instead of giving in to temptation for stopping to get a burger earlier today.
    WOW you are looking good!!
  • I am proud that I threw away the leftover Haagen Daaz that I stumbled over in the fridge today.
  • I'm proud that I didn't binge today. I will be three weeks binge-free on Thursday (longest I've gone in over 3 years!) and I had the strongest urge today, I almost cracked. I'm having a really tough day, nothing serious, just feeling down overall. But I kept with it, thinking about that three week mark (tomorrow being weigh-in day helped too!). It was really hard, but so far, I've managed to keep on plan.
  • I am proud of myself because even though I havent lost much weight YET it is still at the top of my goal list and its something that I am still working toward
  • I am proud that I am not a sweet eater..............
  • I'm proud of myself because:

I've lost over 50lbs, something I thought I'd never be able to do at times, though I said I could!

Getting healthier has turned my whole life around... my body is healthier, my skin is healthier, even my immune system has gotten better! And coming from someone who has nearly died twice and has suffered unknown times over random illnesses.... that IS something!

My family and friends are even more proud of me than before!

My boyfriend loved me no matter what, but now he actually is starting to tell me that I'm becoming "hot". heh Nice.

Most of all though... I'm proud of myself for never giving up. No matter how sucky life has gotten for me... I kept truckin! And I always will!
  • I am proud of my career ... having a job that pays well AND that is interesting and challenging every day.

I am proud that I've learned to say "no" to unhealthy people in my life!
  • I'm proud of the fact that I wore my make-up for the third day in a row today.

Not as stellar an achievement as most of you: but then I don't do much.