Does your weight come off in whooshes?

• I can go 1 or 2 weeks with out losing anything and then all of a sudden whoosh, I'll lose 3-5 lbs.

My weight loss has averaged out to be about 2.25 lbs per week. I'm happy with that.

I just wondered how the rest of you lose. Does it come off in whooshes or in a different way?
  • I can't find a pattern in the way I lose! Sometimes I steadily see the pound a week come off but occasionally I see the whoosh. I love whooshes!
  • whooshes here.
  • I am the same way -- usually the week before I start though lol It's a zero and then the next week usually between 4 - 6. I love those weeks but hat the zero ones lol
  • I never have a constant steady loss. I can go a few weeks of bouncing up and down, but then all of a sudden be down 3lbs.
  • Same for me, whooses. If it lasts too long I start thinking I'm eating too many calories or doing something wrong, but then there it goes!
  • Same here. Some week I lose a lot, other weeks half pound. And I don't know why, because I didn't change my eating or exercise habits. But I noticed in the weeks when I have "those days" I lose less.
  • I bounce in between. I will have times where I am steady getting about a 2 lb loss each week, then I'll go a week or 2 or 3 with little to no loss, then lose 4 or 6 one week, then a few more with little to no loss, then another big week, then I go back to a steady 2 per week for a little while. It averages out though. I have lost about 30 since the beginning of July, I'm losing an average of about 2.2 per week and I'm happy with that.