Still hanging in there

• Hello Everyone,

I've been away for a minute. I started school fulltime and I am working fulltime so I haven't been online for a while. I haven't gained or lost anything. I've been watching what I eat but have not been able to get in any substantial exercise as my schedule is crazy right now. Some days I can get in 2 15 minute walks. I will do one at school and one at work. Once school is done I think I will be able to plan a little better to get in some exercise. I'm taking an EKG/Phlebotomy class to get certified and get a partime job. I need a new car BAD. So I have to do what I have to do.

Just wanted to check in. I hope all is well with everyone.
  • Sometimes it feels like everything hits at once doesn't it? Just keep doing what you are doing. You have a lot on your plate and it's great that you are still pay attention to what you eat AND getting in exercise. 30 mins a day is good, even if it's broken up. Sometimes that's actually even better since it gets your body going, slows it down and then gets it going again.
  • Congratulations on managing a hectic live and for adding to your education. Sometimes maintaining is good enough. You could have easily gained weight so you deserve a pat on the back! Remember, though, that you can lose weight without large amounts of exercise. The food you eat is the most important thing!
  • Full time job & full time student?!?! You must be insanely busy! To have maintained your weight while dealing with that amount of stress is a huge accomplishment. Thanks for checking in